Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Synergy Guards UK Limited an established Integrated Security Services Solution company based in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. We provide trained and licensed security personnel to Governments, Educational Institutions and leading businesses. Our people work closely with the latest security technologies to ensure the safety of your people and your premises; from a friendly face on reception, to mail-room duties, CCTV surveillance, firefighting and emergency response services.
Our bespoke single-point solutions are delivered through the most efficient and cost-effective combination of manned security, mobile response, CCTV and remote surveillance, access control systems and other related support services. Through our partnership approach, the bespoke security solutions are tailored to satisfy our clients individual and specific security requirements.
From multi-million, multi-site contracts to individual Keyholdings, our customers include Universities, Schools and colleges, Federal & State Governments, Public Institutions, Commercial Premises, Shopping Centers, Retail Outlets, Industrial Complexes, Transport, Events and many more. Through our commitment, dedication and professional approach, we have built a solid reputation for quality of service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment / Vetting Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Placing job advertisements using various social media platforms.
- Conduct background checks and verification on all employees
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies.
- Advice on sound recommendations and decisions in relation to an individual’s vetting status.
- Continuously develop documents and manages effective security vetting procedures in order to meet the company’s needs.
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews.
- Conduct further research and investigation into the applicant’s suitability for vetting clearance to further assess any potential vulnerability which might cause potential threats to security.
- Should have a good communication skills
- Minimum of OND
- Preferably Male
- Minimum of 1 year relevant job experience
- Ability to read and write
- Able to produce concise, accurate reports.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.