Dunn & Braxton – Our client, a Financial firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bancassurance Executive
Locations: Benin, Calabar, Akwa-Ibom (Eket), Anambra (Awka).
Available Slots: 10
- The Bancassurance Executives acts as the Company’s representatives in identifying business opportunities (Sales of Life and General Insurance Products) within designated partner bank branches closest to their homes.
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree or equivalent education
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience with at least 1 year experience in Insurance Sales.
- Team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Grooming
- Adaptability, Flexibility and Tenacity.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationship with Branch employees and customers
- Solicit new clients, and grow prospective/existing clientele
- Handles activities that involves reporting, planning and administration.
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch / client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends the District / Region’s monthly / quarterly meetings
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail e.g Bancassurance Executives – Eket (Akwa Ibom).