SPIE Oil & Gas Services (Part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Safety Equipment Preparation / Intervention Engineer (M / F)
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Contractual Hours: Full Time
Employee Status: Employee
The main objectives for job holder are to:
- Perform proper works coordination, activities reporting, equipment condition analysis, in view of maintaining and optimizing the operations and the equipment performance.
- Participate in the preparation and reporting for Maintenance entity activities including issuance of dashboards and reports
- Responsible to ensure that the equipment registers are kept up-to-date and that maintenance records are validated at proper level, properly reported, recorded and maintained in the dedicated data bases.
- Ensure that equipment availability and reliability are at their optimum.
- Ensure consistency of the methods used by the various maintenance disciplines.
- Ensure the issuance and optimization of the Maintenance entity Plans and Practices in view of budget control, production optimization, and HSE best Performance.
- Control and administer the technical and administrative documentation within the Maintenance entity including engineering and vendor technical documentation and ensure update of CMIMS, EDMS, and servers.
- Responsible to initiate, control, and validate the studies aiming at equipment optimization.
- Ensure that the specifications for repair, modifications, and materials comply with the relevant regulations, company rules, technical codes, standards and norms.
- Education: B.Sc / BEng in Engineering.
- Professional Certification: CITB STS, OHSAS 18001 or equivalent
- Professional experience: 10 years in Oil & Gas environment
- 5 years’ experience in Safety Equipment Maintenance
- Experience in maintenance support and especially in field maintenance capacity
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (excel and project)
- Good knowledge of planning tools, and of CMIMS tools (preferably SAP based)
- Skills required: Collaboration spirit, good presentation and communication
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities.