LV Baden Baden Real Estate Secured Property Limited – From Germany to Nigeria and across the globe. We connect the world of realestate. Together we grow, with hard work but especially trough honesty and transperancy. This is the challenge we have taken for our customers.
We see ourselves as oppurtunity givers to those who internalize those two characteristics. Wether you are a newcomer or an old hand in the real estate business. Honesty is what makes you part of our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Oin the new world of realestate – become a part of the LV Baden Baden team!
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- We are a real estate management company based in Germany and registered in Nigeria. We are looking for qualified employees who are ready to grow with us.
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with with at least 1 year experience.
Your Benefits as a Member of the LV Team
- Direct comunication to the MDs
- Monthly salary plus BONUS ON SALES.
- Working with a young and modern team
Deadline: 10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The job interview will be set up online, via MS Teams or Zoom.
- Candidates need to have a laptop or smartphone with a stable internet connection.
- Candidates must present their NIN or international passport during the job interwiev.