Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Core Engineer (.Net, Java)
Job Type: Ful Time
About the Role
- We are looking for a driven, passionate, and committed individual to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As our Senior Core Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to Manage and seamlessly blend front-end and back-end web development.
- Build new, improve and manage existing integrations and applications with external partners.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Produce application architecture design translated from high-level product/user requirements
- Design, develop and deliver code that can support new product feature/enhancements in an agile environment
- Develop customer-facing applications using RESTful APIs
- Create database schemas that represent and support new products/ enhancements
- Maintain quality and ensure optimum performance of developed applications.
- Collaborate in design and development with the rest of the team.
- Maintain code integrity, organization, versioning, and apply object-oriented design principles
- Carry out unit tests of developed applications as well as set up automated testing of applications to ensure correctness, robustness, and scalability
- Work with front-end designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Maintain code and application security at all times. Ensure data protection.
- Guide and mentor new engineers and interns
- Perform other duties assigned by team lead or engineering manager.
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s strategy, product, and service offerings
- Excellent knowledge of database and ORM technologies
- Ability and interest to quickly learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent organizational and people management skills
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and quality assurance skills
- In-depth understanding of both front-end and back-end languages, and SEO standards
- Excellent Data structures and algorithms as well as creative skills to apply them in solving problems
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Excellent agile delivery knowledge including branching, testing, and continuous development. Collaborate with other engineers to deliver sprint goals
- Excellent Devops knowledge including Source Control, Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Deployment Automation, Containers, Orchestration and Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure, and GCP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online