Dunn and Braxton – Our client is a Fintech company that develops payment enterprise gateways for banks, businesses and other marketplace companies to better facilitate payment transactions using APIs to connect inter and intra-Africa borders with different payment methods ranging from cards, wallets and bank accounts in Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (Core Java Backend)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- This role will closely work in the technology team to enhance the efficiency of payment solutions across different platforms.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Maintain, update and make recommendations to existing job infrastructure
- Continually engage in professional development
- First degree in Sciences / Engineering / Technology or related fields
- 5+ years’ experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications with Java EE and Java Spring framework
- Working knowledge of core data structures
- Experience working with of software engineering collaboration tools
- Experience with architecture and impact.
- Familiarity with AWS cloud hosting platform
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot
- Good working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Good understanding of fundamental database concepts
- Solid experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience of development and deployment in cloud environments
- Familiarity with the integration of testing frameworks/tools
- Experience with database deployment and management
- Able to think about ways of improving the productivity of developers
- Understanding of Kubernetes and distributed system architecture using containerization
- Working knowledge of one language for scripting and automation
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Strong positive work ethic and integrity
Competitive compensation + Pension and HMO
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online