IFS is a Cleaning and Facility Managemnet company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager / Digital Marketing / Communications Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- An experienced creative and intelligent social media savvy professional is required by the company.
- Daily management and update of websites and blogs
- Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc
- Constant engagement on all social media handles; facebook, twitter, histogram, google, google plus, WhatsApp, blogs, Bloomberg etc
- He/She must will be responsible for all social media and digital marketing activities.
- And must also be deliver on traditional medai and poublic relations actitivies for the comapny.
- Support and implement social media strategy for the group ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand
- Drive search engine optimization for the association
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Create engaging and professional image and video visuals that reflect client and their brand
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Co-develop all association collaterals and online and offline publications.
- Be responsible for all newsprint, radio and television and all public relations activities
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years experience.
N75,000 – N150,000 / month.
Deadline: 26th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their C