Laim Hotel – We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We are committed to provide our corporate and leisure traveller a consistent warm & friendly guest experience & fond memories through our nurtured/trained staff who experience joy and pride at work while adhering to our social responsibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Stock Controller to manage our inventory and purchase merchandise based on our company’s needs. Stock Controller responsibilities include tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing.
- To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams. Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Business Administration or any related discipline with 2 – 13 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Vacancies@laimhotels.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.