Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited has been dedicated to the total well-being of people from of all ages since 1998. We have been committed to peoples’ health and comfort by providing an extensive range of quality pharmaceutical products. At VIXA, we provide life-saving products due to our constant communication with life management professionals and end-users. We conform to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and international medical standards. From our anti-malaria to anti-fungi, analgesics to anti-hypertensive, anti-diabetic to steroids; our portfolio of products cuts across a wide spectrum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Assistant
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To facilitate periodic checks of quantity of goods held in stock with standing orders.
- Analyse the aging of stocks & communicate to the line manager about obsolete Stock.
- To maintain the Store Inventory Level in view of monthly operations.
- To verify all the last day stock taking activity (In/Out) & rectify the error if any.
- A minimum of ND in Statistics, Accounting or any other related Social Science or Numerical Discipline.
- Well conversant with Microsoft Office application.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- The candidate must reside within Ogudu, Ketu, Ojota, Maryland, Gbagada
- Should be below 30 years.
- Time Management.
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically.
- Good Team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock into trucks or store shelves
- Create schedules, monitor stock levels at the store and replenish stock
- Focus on time, ensure every item of stock gets to its destination within the given lead time.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for monitoring the usable life of stock items and inform the management of near expiration of goods.
- Responsible for on-time supply of goods to clients following FIFO/FEFO
- Ensure the maintenance of status Identification and the Traceability of stored Goods as per Quality System Procedures.
- Responsible for the physical quantity of the goods received and dispatched
- Ensure proper scheduling, record keeping, and inventory control.
- Take adequate account of all products in the store and ensure there are no shortages on shelves
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers in achieving daily business goals.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Store Officer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Application Deadline 27th April, 2021.