IFS, a Cleaning and Facility Management company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- A finance professional with previous banking experience – worked in a credit department with experience in processing loans to SME’s in an established bank or non-bank financial institution.
- Will also be responsible for collections and receivables management ensuring strict revenue assurance controls to receive funds prompty from clients.
- The ideal candiate will be responsible for ensuring a healthy cashflow for the company. Responsible for financial budget deseign and implementation
- He/She will source for funds for the comapny – short term loans, invoice discount/factoring, arrange overdrafts, term loans and long term financing for the company to support its grwoth and expansion aspirations
Other functions will include:
- Source for bank finance and short term loans for the company
- Plan and match inflows and outflows
- Account Receivables & Credit Controls
- Aggressive receivables management and collection of all payments as at when due
- Financial Planning, Cashflow & Treasury Management
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 5 years experience.
N150,000 – N250,000 / month.
Deadline: 19th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.