AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Solve complex business problems by humanizing product ideas and developing these into elegant application designs
- Create wire frames, prototypes, and design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
- Work closely with cross-functional teamsto help define business and feature requirements
- Have a love for beautiful software and the capability to design products that are both obvious and a delight to use
- Participate in user research and data analysis
- Care about the little things and have great attention to detail
- Be comfortable experimenting, accepting feedback and iterating on ideas
Requirements / Qualifications
- 3+ years of equivalent, relevant work experience
- Must have portfolio link on resume
- Demonstrated strategic product thinking and vision
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Experience with a variety of design tools including Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator is highly desirable
- Capable of communicating and prototyping interactions rapidly at all levels of fidelity
- Experience in communicating with engineering teams
Job Title: Hybrid Mobile Application Developer (React Native)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified ReactNative Hybrid Mobile Application Developer to design and code functional programs and applications(android and ios). Experience working with a scrum team in an agile environment with little supervision.
- A great Application Developer has excellent knowledge of at least one programming language. They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate into application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Researching, designing and implementing managing software programmes.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programmes and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and Implementing efficient and secured code
- Proven experience as a Mobile application developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
- A certified application developer is a plus
Deadline: 23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: Jobs@aftjdigital.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: You will be working with an energetic and diverse team of Product Managers and Product Designers. You will also have to engage with various stakeholders across the business (locally and regionally) to accomplish big goals.