Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an EPC Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts and Administrator Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for management of the Accounting, Budgeting and Administrativefunctions. Manage the implementation of policies and procedures, and goals and objectives of these functions. Responsible for the timely issuance of both internal and external financial reports.
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the AGM Finance
- Administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting
- Implement a robust contracts management and financial management / reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to management.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations as the organization scales
- Ensure visas and documentation for expartriate staff are up to date
- Responsible for all matters related to the operations and administration of the organisation
- Ensure registration requirements are kept current at all times and files statutory returns and renewals
- Manage all company infrastructure and oversee its procurement process
- Serve as a direct interface between the company and Immigration, Customs etc.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a B.Sc Finance / Accounting or related degree
- Knowledge of local accounting practices and procedures
- At least 5 years of overall professional experience in a reputable organization
- The ideal candidate has experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of the organization
- Strong leadership & managerial skills
- Strong sense of judgment
- Timeliness, good time management
- Technology savvy with experience in the use of accounting and reporting software
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Initiative and self-motivation.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.