Shahada Farms Limited was established with the sole aim of delivering the best farm produce in the industry while providing consumers premium quality agricultural products at affordable prices. We deal with four major aspects of livestock farming: Cattle Farming, Pig Farming, Poultry Farming and Fish Farming.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agricultural Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyzing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Handling the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm like fruit, vegetables, dairy, meat, and grain.
- Ensuring all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff members.
- Collaborating with senior staff to prepare budgets and financial reports.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understands expectations.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect crops, livestock, and also perform tests on soil and water.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Building professional networks and keeping abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc with 2-4 years of work experience.
Deadline: 18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.