Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analytics Intern
Job ID: 318518BR
Job Type: Full Time
Business Unit: AMAC
Employment Type: Internship
Functional Area: Interns/Students on Novartis Payroll
Shift Work: No.
- At Novartis, we are reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. We have one of the most diverse product pipelines in the pharmaceutical industry and performance-driven professionals are bringing innovative medicines to life.
- Various real-world problems will give interns hands-on exposure to the early and late phases of drug development across different therapeutic areas, including oncology, cardiology, immunology, neurology, ophthalmology, and respiratory care.
- Potential topics include disease progression modeling, and/or PK/PD modeling. Interns will also attend seminars and other activities to enhance their understanding of the drug development process.
- The department of Pharmacometrics at Novartis will have an internship position available for approximately 12 weeks in 2021 (May to October; dates flexible).
- Interns will work on pharmacometrics projects to design and analyze clinical trials and/or perform relevant quantitative research under the guidance of experienced quantitative scientists.
- There will be opportunities for interns to present their project results to quantitative scientists and other key stakeholders.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a graduate-level program working toward a PhD in Biostatistics, Statistics, Pharmacometrics, Engineering, or a related discipline and have completed at least 1.5 years of course work.
- Competitive candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills and strong problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of R or SAS, as well as, a strong background in NONMEM and/or other similar software/languages is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online