APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Maintenance Coordinator
Health Safety & Environmental:
- Consider safety of personnel and assets at all times when assisting with breakdowns and dispatching breakdown teams
- Ensure compliance with HSSE policies and procedures, enforcing safe working practices and promoting a safe workplace.
- Contribute to maintaining a strong safety culture within APMT operations.
- Promote the delivery of continuous improvement and constant drive towards incident free operations and reducing unplanned equipment outages
- Ensure that the APMT maintenance policy, standards, operating procedures and guidelines effectively drive safety and govern the implementation of the safe working practices.
Performance / Operational:
- Routinely liaise with Operations on equipment performance and breakdowns providing a single point of contact for breakdown response
- Prioritise breakdowns based on business impact, whilst escalating more complex failures
- Co-ordinate breakdown response teams and organize all resources and supporting services to ensure a rapid restoration of equipment function
- Monitor breakdown maintenance costs and the speed and effectiveness of the breakdown response, providing continuous improvement to the breakdown response process
- Support the terminal Maintenance Analyst in providing specialized insight into equipment failure characteristics and methods of repair
- Monitor and act on breakdown related KPIs and exception reports
- Apply the global procedures for Unplanned (breakdown) Maintenance, making localized adjustments and enhancements, (where appropriate), minimising time to repair and
- restoring equipment to safe and functional condition
- Participate and contribute to the APMT Global Asset Maintenance Community
- Support equipment incident investigations where these occur.
- Ensure the learning from equipment breakdowns is transferred throughout Asset Maintenance within the local terminal
- Support internal (with terminals and other discipline specialists) and global Asset Maintenance to ensure that best practices for breakdown response are applied at the terminal.
- Support an ongoing review process for the policies, procedures and guidelines for equipment reliability and breakdown management, which will support APMT in sustaining safe operation of all terminal equipment.
- Organise and share the breakdown team resources to supplement the workforce available for planned work as required
- Ensure details of all equipment breakdown events are recorded in the CMMS.
- Enhance and promote best practice in terminal breakdown maintenance by ensuring the correct knowledge, skills and resources are available within the breakdown team(s)
- Work collaboratively with other Asset Maintenance disciplines and terminal staff to ensure that the safe and efficient operation of the terminal equipment is sustained at all times, and that maximum benefits are achieved in the control of quality and costs
- Ensure clear communication with all internal clients
- Ensure compliance with APMT Group values and business principles.
- Assist the Local Head of Asset Maintenance to develop and manage the Asset
- Maintenance Department budget in accordance with APMT company business strategy
- Collaborate with other managers, supervisors and technical staff to drive down maintenance costs and optimise the breakdown maintenance response and processes.
We are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years multi-discipline experience of maintenance & repair for a range of port terminal or heavy industrial equipment
- Experience of advanced equipment diagnostics and fault-finding
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of emergency response, diagnostics and breakdown repairs of port terminal or similar heavy industrial equipment
- Sensitive to cultural diversity and experience in a multicultural environment, regarding employees, local authorities and other stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
- Good written English and verbal communication.
- Aptitude to multi-task in a high-pressure environment and rapidly assess and prioritise tasks
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured, driven, self-motivating, result orientated, and capable of motivating teamsto achieve success
- Highly disciplined, following through on actions and ensuring necessary documentation is completed High quality awareness and ability to work with constant care
- An opportunity to be part of a high performance team that ensures APM Terminals to be safe, the most efficient and profitable terminals in the region
- Direct influence on strategic level decisions
- Working with partners, shareholders, authorities and other stakeholders
- Developing roles and responsibilities for a key terminal for APM Terminals in the region.
Deadline: 24th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online