Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Quality and Risk – IFRS Senior Manager (West Africa) – Audit & Assurance
Location: Eti-Osa, Lagos
About the Division
- Our Assurance services go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements. We help our clients perform better and achieve their business objectives.
- We listen to their needs, think about the business implications and tailor our approach accordingly. Click here to read more about our Audit & Assurance practice.
Main Purpose of Job
- Specialist in the application of IFRS. Responsible for thought leadership, consultations with internal audit practice and clients as well as the development of managers in Accounting Technical.
- Develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
- Honours Accounting Degree
- IFRS Technical experience
- Registered CA(SA) or equivalent
- Postgraduate qualification (relevant to Service Area / Business Management, etc.)
- Minimum Experience: 7 years working experience.
- Desired Experience: 5 years in a client facing role; 3 of these in a management role
- Expert in field with sound industry and business knowledge
- Sound business acumen.
- Proven ability to manage and execute projects
- Experience in drafting and presenting client proposals
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good financial knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
- Strong client delivery focus
- Sound problem solving ability.
Note: This job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply