Bureau of Public Procurement List of Successful Candidates For the First Batch Conversion / Induction Training Programme 2021
Bureau of Public Procurement – The Public Procurement Act 2007 established the Bureau of Public Procurement as the regulatory authority responsible for the monitoring and oversight of public procurement, harmonizing the existing government policies and practices by regulating, setting standards, and developing the legal framework and professional capacity for public procurement in Nigeria.
List of Successful Candidates For the First Batch Conversion / Induction Training Programme 2021
The Bureau hereby publishes the shortlisted candidates for the Year 2021 First Batch Conversion/Induction Training Programme into the Procurement Cadre. All candidates are to:
- Candidates are expected to register via the registration portal (https://pocr.bpp.gov.ng/Account/Login) on the Bureau’s website.
- Print a copy of the confirmation of registration and bring it to the venue for verification;
- Documentation of candidates will commence on Sunday, May 23, 2021, at 12noon and closes on Tuesday, May 25, 2021, by 5.00 pm at the venue of the training;
- All candidates are expected to reside at Digital Bridge Institute (DBI) at No. 1 Nitel Road Cappa Bus Stop, Agege Motor Road, Oshodi, Lagos except otherwise;
- The cost of stay of each candidate shall be the responsibility of the Agency and the Bureau is absorbed from any liability;
- Download available Study Materials/Assignments after registration from the portal;
- Lectures commence on Monday, May 24, 2021;
- The examination date is Friday, June 11, 2021;
- You are to come with Personal Computers (PC) i.e. Laptops where all public procurement documents have been saved in the appropriate location for easy retrieval.
- Must present a recertified Certificate of Medical fitness issued from a recognized Federal Government Hospital as of May 19, 2020;
- The Bureau reserves the right prior or post the training to withdraw or cancel the eligibility and attendance of any candidate found to have misrepresented information without incurring any liability;
For further inquiry on accommodation call any of these numbers: 08177777602, 08177777603, 08177777604, 08033211344;