Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
A Business Development Manager is a senior role, and as such has some important duties and responsibilities to fulfill, with both short and long-term goals to achieve. A Business Development Manager’s job description should cite some of the below tasks and objectives:
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
Qualifications and Requirements
As a manager at an organization, this is a role that demands a qualification, or significant experience in the field. These degrees are important when advertising for a Business Development Manager:
- Business Development
- Economics or Finance
- 4 – 6 years work experience.
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets.
Deadline: 4th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.