Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the Social Commerce industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The BDM will identify potential partners and negotiate agreements, drive sustainable financial growth for the organization through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Responsible for hunting/prospecting and closing business at all revenue levels across assigned territory.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events on behalf of the company.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years’ experience in the e-commerce industry
- Established network of prospective customers.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in selling services.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g.Salesforce).
Deadline: 28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.