Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Buyer
Job Reference No: req26420
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
About Your New Job
- Lead and execute sourcing of a specific category across a country in a single cluster. Indirectly report to and support SPM & SPSM strategic sourcing of the specific category. Ultimate responsible to optimize service levels provided to internal customers for the category across all countries of the cluster, In alignment with the Spend Procurement Managers of each country.
Your New Key Responsibilities
Business / Financial:
- Analyze spot buys and take actions to reduce In the future.
- Execute spot buys for the category in the cluster.
- Execute strategic sourcing tasks for the category across country.
- Support SPA to track savings value creation in relation to country BP
- Support SPM & SPSM in executing strategic sourcing for the category.
Leadership and People Development:
- Support SPM. SPSM and CPM to integrate procurement indirect category savings in country BP.
- Contribute to manage knowledge of category.
Management and Relationships:
- Check invoice accuracy and completeness.
- Perform local communication on new contracts.
- Upload scanned contract in the system, update master data, and enable contract.
- Build supplier relationships that generate value for both Hellenic and the supplier over time for local categories in alignment with SPM&SPSM.
- Introduce new suppliers.
- Maintain master data, Including PIRs and catalogues Manage contract expiration and maintain contract Measure and improve contract utilization.
- Follow-up on claim management process.
- Manage Internal customer relationships for local categories in alignment with Spend Procurement Managers, SPM & SPSM.
Growth, Innovation and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Support the introduction of new processes and systems.
- Ensure CSR strategy implementation in alignment with the predefined standards and guidelines.
What You Need to Be Successful
- Experience in Procurement processes and activities is an Assets.
- Experience in SAP, other ERP system with focus on Purchasing an asset.
- University Degree (Business Administration, Finance, Legal or similar) is an asset, Master or MBA Is an asset.
- Knowledge in the category or in procurement (CIPS preferred other certification).
- Fluency in at least one language of the cluster is an asset.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Action Oriented
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Drive for Results.
- Technical Learning
- Customer Focus.
Values / Attitudes:
- Caring for our People
- Performing as One
- Winning with Customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online