At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: City Manager
Locations: Lagos, Benin – Edo and Kano
Slots: 3 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position is responsible for the overall operations of the operational units in a region.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc qualification in a related field.
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar role.
- Experience in managing large team.
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience in any large scale B2B E- commerce or B2B FMCG distribution company.
- Must have excellent entrepreneur skills.
- Excellent in team building and relationship management.
- Must be exceptionally good in reading & understanding day to day number.
- Strong analytical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of the operations staff for the region.
- Responsible for managing up to 5 distribution hub revenue and fully responsible for end-to-end management.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation, and customer services.
- Set up and manage distributor and supplier relationships for the region.
- Optimize and manage operations to meet operational working capital cycle targets.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety and security requirements and undertaking risk assessments.
- Managing the location on the day and resolving practical or people-related problems as they arise.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online