Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for ensuring the company functions in ethical manner while meeting its business goals.
- Also responsible for developingcomplianceprograms, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks and develops mitigating factors.
- Developing and implementing an effective financial/operational compliance program
- Conduct audit of departments, draft reports and advise Management on correctional measures.
- Proactively auditing processes, practices and documents
- Review payments, ensures all payments duly approved, authorized and backed with supporting documents.
- Performs spot checks on payments, conduct due diligence of suppliers and ensures prices are competitive.
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Collaborate with external auditors, Finance and HR when needed.
- Conduct market intelligence on prices of spare parts for competitiveness.
- Conduct investigation on suspected fraud cases and submit reports for Management action.
- Visit operational bases monthly and submit reports on findings for Management`s action.
- Educating and training employees.
- Implementing internal audit programs.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2+ years relevant working experience
- Minimum of First Degree required in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or a related numerate discipline.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good analytic, report writing and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of business processes.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience as a Compliance Officer
- Problem-solving skills
- Capacity for innovation
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to details.
- Experience in Risk management
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial reporting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th May, 2021.