Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Corporate Communications Manager would be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and measuring the effectiveness of corporate communications, external relations, and internal communications.
- A minimum of University degree in Mass Communication or English Language
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Corporate Communications function with the last three years in a management role
- Professional member of Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is necessary
- Good with Community Project Management and Strategic Communications
- Proven relationship management with governmental institutions
- Excellent Analytical and Time management skills
- Excellent Business Writing and Oral skills
- Digital Marketing & IT Savvy and Strategic Communication Planning
- Excellent Interpersonal and Influencing skills
- Assertiveness and Self Confidence with creativity skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the reputation of the organisation.
- Manage the brand, sponsorship, and communication strategy.
- Serve as company representative at relevant social events, conventions, seminars, public hearings /lectures, and forums.
- Liaise with various vendors on corporate gifts, end of year souvenirs for clients and staff
- Identify and manage current and potential stakeholders.
- Develop updates for internal stakeholders
- Design an effective visibility plan for stakeholders management
- Constantly carry out activities aimed at communicating company vision, mission, values, and culture to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate internal communications strategies and programs designed to inform employees of the company’s policies and initiatives.
- Develop and implement, communication programs aimed at ensuring employees knowledge of corporate strategy and their roles towards achieving corporate objectives
- Determine and use the appropriate medium to constantly communicate corporate information which includes but is not limited to the company’s brand.
- Manage the internal digital collateral such as email signatures, newsletters, item branding etc.
- Develop annual CSR programmes and implement as may be approved.
- Prepare, design, and write project proposals based on activities outlined in the the company’s CSR work plan
- Prepare reports on progress set against agreed the company’s CSR work plans for the year.
- Plans and coordinates company strategic and social events which include but are not limited to regular meetings, conferences, Retreats, TGIF’s, Birthdays, Team Bonding Sessions, End of the year, and Town Hall meetings.
- Oversees the coordination of award recognition ceremonies for employees.
- Develop and implement company-wide work-life balance/wellness programs.
- Build and lead an effective and cohesive Corporate Communications team
- Keeps abreast of developments and changes in the corporate service and communications service field by reading pertinent journals and attending meetings and courses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online