Bukkha Hospitality Limited, (BHL or the Company), trading as Bukka Hut; a fast food restaurant with outlets located in Lekki Phase 1, (on Admiralty Way & Opposite Farm City), Circle Mall-Jakande, Chevron Drive, Ikota, Ikoyi, Festival Mall, Festac, Gbagada & – MMA2 Ikeja all in Lagos. We serve your favorite Nigerian meals, Bukka style, in a comfortable and hygienic environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Assistant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Receiving, storing, issuing, distributing, shipping, and inventory of supplies, materials, equipment, and apparatus;
- Assist in the receipt of goods by unloading, moving, and counting packages, drums, crates, or other containers or items.
NGN35,000 – NGN38,000 / month.
Job Title: Production / Kitchen Supervisor
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Essential Job Function
- Ensures all products are prepared is prepared in compliance to approved recipe.
- Ensures that all food stuff are in good condition before being used to cook.
- Supervision and coordination of all production staff (cooks, kitchen assistants and dishwashers) to ensure that all kitchen staff are effectively scheduled to meet required production activities.
- Ensures that all staff resume at designated stations at the specified resumption time, takes the roll call to check that all staff are present.
- Ensures that kitchen area is properly cleaned, food surfaces sanitized before food preparation starts.
- Ensures that all staff are appropriately dressed according to specification and good personal and kitchen hygiene maintained.
- Makes daily requisition to storekeeper a day ahead to ensure that raw materials are available for production.
- Ensures that all staff are adequately trained in food preparation and food safety/ hygiene standards.
- Takes record of all food passed to restaurant in weight and portion sizes and controls waste generated during production.
- Ensures that all kitchen staff cleans as they work to maintain a clean environment even while activities are ongoing.
- Checks and reports any faulty kitchen appliance or equipment.
- Ensures that all work in progress storage facilities are kept tidy and clean always.
- Ensures that all kitchen utensils are washed and drained out at the end of the day.
- Candidates should possess an HND / OND qualification with 2 – 4 years experience.
Job Title: Cook
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Proven experience as a cook
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
N65,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: You can also come to our Head Office in Lekki for a walk-in Interview. Kindly come along with your CV and one passport by 10am.