Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: English Trainer
About the Role
- As a Tek Expert Instructor you will be the primary facilitator of English/Accent Program within your region and contribute to global deliveries as well.
- You will have the opportunity to deliver a variety of training, practice, and coaching activities that develop comprehension, language usage, accent and voice quality in face-to-face, telephone, Skype, email, and chat work environments.
- You will also be part of a global Learning and Development team of professionals, with access to a full career path in the learning field.
What you’ll Be Doing
- Deliver English/Accent skills training to new employees throughout their onboarding program, fully preparing them to delivery high quality customer experiences.
- Support global training initiatives by facilitating virtual assessments, training, and coaching sessions.
- Deliver learning using a variety of content including examples, exercises, job aides, practice tools and applications.
- Work with the English Program Manager/Instructional Designer to understand the design, assist in developing course materials, and deliver the program effectively.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to consistently implement a process that aligns pre-hire assessments and post hire skill development.
- Work with Site Training Managers to schedule and track all training sessions, activities, and results.
- Conduct coaching during and after training to give feedback and reinforce skills. Document feedback and share with managers.
- Review live and recorded calls regularly. Evaluate pronunciation, voice quality and accent, language usage. Meet with management to discuss recommendations for improvement.
- Work with the global L&D English Delivery team to review results. Assess progress and results. Recommend improvements in core curriculum of training activities, exercises, tests/assessments and related materials.
- Contribute to monthly reports showing training results and impact.
- Collaborate with Managers and L&D team members to achieve consistent results from the training, ongoing practice, and regular feedback.
- Partner with Recruiters to ensure the English pre-employment assessment process is effective and aligned with the English program.
- Successfully transition new hires from training to their role through engaging and interactive learning, feedback, and a plan for continuous practice.
- Influence site managers and leaders to provide a supportive learning environment where employees are motivated to practice and improve outside the classroom.
- Calibrate with Quality Analysts and Managers to provide consistency in feedback to employees.
- Capture best practices and share recommendations to improve the Global English/Accent curriculum and keep it effective and consistent.
What You’ll Need
- Degree in English.
- 2+ years of experience teaching English.
- International language teaching certification such as TOEIC, BULATS, BRIGHT, or IELTS or equivalent is desired.
- Strong facilitation skills in classroom and virtual delivery.
- Experience developing course content to make it business relevant.
- Ability to understand program objectives and set and achieve measurable goals that are aligned to business goals.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and oral English language, equivalent to a C2 on the CEFR scale. Prefer a UK or US accent.
- Experience in the outsourcing industry (Customer Service and/ or IT) is highly desired.
Job Title: LMS Reporting Coordinator
About the Role
- We are hiring a LMS Reporting Coordinator. You will thrive in a pro-active, detail-oriented, and fast-paced environment.
- As an innovative LMS Reporting Coordinator, you will create all monthly, weekly and ad-hoc reports from Tek Experts and client Learning Management Systems (LMSs) including at a minimum, Moodle and Success Factors, as well as HRIS systems, and distribute according to plan and requests.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Use desktop tools to produce documents and presentations, such as Adobe PDF, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.Establish and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Participate in regular LMS Workgroup meetings.
- Co-lead and participate in regular meetings with LMS Support staff, bringing in additional stakeholders as necessary.
- Document and store all processes and procedures.
- Interface and engage stakeholders at all levels internally as necessary for meetings, information sessions, and functional training.
- Identify and troubleshoot errors in reports created by others and report delivery.
- Keep abreast of changes regarding the reporting function, including system updates and processes, and plan accordingly through participation in user meetings and online forums and by accessing online resources.
- Train key stakeholders on the team to use LMS reporting functions and create documentation to assist with training.
- Support creation of custom and dashboard reports to assist with registration and maintenance information.
- Assist LMS Support Team and LMS Administrator with reporting needs.
- Maintain a status list of prioritized reporting requests.
- Anticipate reporting needs as new initiatives and courses are created.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel, Access, Power BI and/or other software to help create and deliver robust reports.
- Ensure data is consistent across all curriculums, sessions, session emails, prerequisites, assignments using Custom Reports.
- Upload data into LMS for classes, user profiles, etc. And ensure accuracy is maintained.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity within LMS and between LMS and HRIS data by creating and comparing reporting results.
- Ensure reporting filters are updated across all LMS reports as changes are made within the company and the system.
- Create all monthly, weekly and ad-hoc reports from Tek Experts and client Learning Management Systems (LMSs) including at a minimum, Moodle and Success Factors, as well as HRIS systems, and distribute according to plan and requests.
What You’ll Need
- At least 1 year previous Learning Management System Administration experience.
- Experience documenting procedures used in implementation of learning programs within and outside of the LMS environment.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL preferred.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel is preferred
- Experience creating and running scheduled and ad-hoc reports, such as monthly course completion reports, training evaluation metrics reports, and training surveys.
- Experience collaborating with a range of stakeholders to design and implement customized reports then generating and distributing them to applicable colleagues.
- Ability to manage priorities to meet assignment deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving & planning skills.
Job Title: Office Technical Lead
About the Role
- As a SME, your role brings together the technical competencies of Microsoft products and management in the areas of incident, change, problem, capacity and configuration management plus people development.
- Working with our support teams, quality assurance team and training and development department, you will have accountability to ensure Tek Experts is sufficiently trained and supported when answering technical customer queries from clients and their customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Plan, create and deliver training in person for our teams and supporting content for our learning management system
- Collaborate with the training and development team to ensure success of any training completed and update where necessary
- Identify, train, manage and develop client facing technical leads
- Work with our team towards Microsoft certifications and develop additional content creation for our engineers
- Support talent acquisition and operational leaders to select and interview new team members
What You’ll Need
- Microsoft Azure knowledge expert – A thorough knowledge of Microsoft Azure and a desire to share that knowledge with others
- Strong relationship management – A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor in strategic committees
- Clear communicator – Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills, and proactive listening skills
- Effective business management – An ability to undertake root cause analysis. You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and solve issues.