Aristocrat Clothing – We provide fashion designing and Laundry services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Officer who would move the business forward through customer retention and customer excellence.
- Preferably a female for gender balance
- Minimum of OND in Mass Communication or any related field
- 0 – 3 years proven work experience as an Administrative/Customer service Officer or in a similar role
- It requires six working days
- Knowledge of administrative /customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verifications
- Set up new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers’ accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Deadline: 24th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates that fit the requirements will be contacted.