Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company. At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (Hausa Speaking Agent)
Location: Opebi-Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company
- Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
- Deliver world class customer service by cross selling with vibrancy and personal confidence
- Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer
- Educate customer on new and existing products on the network
- Effective and professional Brand cross selling of company products & services
- Manage daily customer requests and enquiries during contact, ensuring issues are appropriately, accurately and promptly escalated for further escalation for resolution.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.A / B.Sc / HND / OND / NCE / B.Tech / B.Ed / B.Eng qualification
- Applicant must be fluent in Hausa Language
- Applicant must be Computer Savvy
- Applicant must have a good persuasive skill.
- Candidates must have completed (NYSC)
- Candidate must reside within or around Opebi Axis (Agege, Ogba, Oregun, Ikeja, Maryland, Iyana Ipaja, Ketu, Alapere, Yaba, Fadeyi, Mushin, Ojodu Berger, Ojota, Obanikoro, Stadium, Obalende, Mile12, Oworonshoki, Ogudu, Bariga, Iyanaoworo)
- Applicant must have good communication skill
N45,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using “Hausa Speaking Agent (Customer Service Representative Lagos)” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.