At GIG Logistics we pride ourselves as being Africa’s Leading Logistics Company. Founded in 2012, we belong to a distinguished class of logistics companies with a clear defined market path across Africa.
We are expanding rapidly with scores of local branches in Nigeria, Ghana, and the United States of America, and we are seeking dedicated professionals to help us keep growing. If you believe you have what it takes to build a World Class Organization and ready to work at it. We want you!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representatives
Locations: Anambra, Delta, Edo and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- By helping customers understand the service and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any field of study.
- Qualification / requirements:
- 1 year in Customer Service Jobs
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Experience and skills requirements:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- 20 to 40 hours per week for part time workers
N80,000 – N150,000 (Monthly).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title and current location as the subject of the mail (e.g Customer Service Representative / Asaba) as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 27th June, 2021.