Apearl Premier Private School – The Cradle of Excellence, bedrock on which APEARL Premier Private School is founded, has a blend of the Nigerian school system and British Curricula, using the Montessori Method of Teaching. The School has various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, which aid the formation of individual character and improvement in learning abilities. Some of these activities include debating, math, science, music, French, diction and phonics training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Teacher
Location: Kubwa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of B.Ed (PGDE or Master’s Degree in Education will be an added advantage) with TRCN certificate.
- 5 years experience in a teaching environment.
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and committed.
- proficient in the use of computers.
- Creative and energetic.
- Strong moral values and discipline.
- Proven experience as a teacher.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures.
Deadline: 14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.