Ellasot Consulting – Our client, a leading Educational Sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Teacher
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, is the leading educational sector seeks to urgently hire an English Teacher [Expatriate from West Africa Countries or Local]
- We are looking for an experienced English teacher to join our bright team. If you love English and have the ability to teach the language with patience and tact, let’s meet.
- Your main goal will be to create a supportive learning environment that will help your students meet their learning goals. Through interesting and diverse methods, you’ll teach them the important rules of reading, writing, and speaking in English. You’ll oversee their progress by tracking their assignment and exam grades, in order to provide useful feedback.
- BSc/BA in English Language or English Literature; MSc is a plus.
- 4 – 10 years work experience.
- Previous experience as an English teacher
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Deep understanding of the national curriculum and English language requirements
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality
- Dedication to students and education
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework
- Prepare materials and activities
- Assign homework and interesting exercises
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- Research new language teaching methods
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children’s performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
Deadline: 31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.