Eni is one of the most important, vertically integrated energy companies in the world. It operates in the oil, natural gas, electricity production, engineering, construction and petrochemical products sectors. It is constantly working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DRILLING & COMPLETION SUPERVISOR
Ref No: IRC216587
Location: Obiafu, Nigeria
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
Professional Family: Well Area Operations
- At Eni, we are looking for a Drilling and Completion Supervisor within NAOC in Nigeria
- You will be responsible for the execution of well operations as per approved programs, supervising contractors and specialist personnel in a safe, environmentally friendly and cost effective manner and in accordance with Company’s requirements and regulations.
As a member of the Nigerian Agip Oil Company you will be responsible for:
- To prepare data and information collected and correctly transfer the prepared information
- To supervise drilling and completion operations carried out by Company’s and Contractor’s personnel at rig site
- To supervise drilling and completion activities in accordance with drilling programme, specification, Company procedures and best practices
- To prepare reports on the progress of operations on regular basis and send to the Senior Drilling Completion Rig Supervisor
- To prepare and deliver all the Company Forms: DDR, FB01, FB02, etc; as per eni Standards
- To provide information to the Senior Drilling Completion Rig Supervisor immediately should there be any significant problem, incident or change to program, e.g. drill string washout / twist off, unexplained pump pressure increase / decrease, major increase in gas levels, positive flow check / “kick” or other well control situation, drilling fluid loss circulation, major tight hole/stuck pipe, any accidents / injuries etc
- To assist in preparing such hydraulics, pre-kick calculations and other drilling parameter requirements as required
- To supervise drilling and completion operations are carried out in safety, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with programme and all the relevant Company standards and HSEQ procedures
- To supervise the consumptions and stock of materials available at rigsite, and request personnel, materials, and services in due time in order to avoid any delay in the operations
- To ensure contractor personnel, services and material, are available at rigsite when required so to avoid any delay in operations
- To comply with the requirements of the different HSE policies of the Company, by applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Extensive years of drilling and completions activities experience especially in Oil & Gas Industry experience
- Drilling Activities: Drilling Operation Experience
- Completion Activities: Completion and Work-Over experience – Well Testing (Oil & Gas)
- Advanced Drilling: Lean Profile – Underbalance Drilling
- Advanced Completion, WO & Rigless: Any
- High Profile Drilling: Extended Reach Drilling, Hp/Ht Drilling, Simultaneous Drilling, Rig Upgrading
- High Profile Completion, WO & Rigless: Well Stimulation (Acid & Frac) – Gravel Pack – Hp/Ht
Deadline: 25th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.