Moove is on a mission to make Africa and other emerging markets more productive and successful by redefining access to auto finance and vehicle ownership. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
About the Role
- Moove is looking for an experienced forward-thinking professional with excellent organizational skills and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Executive Assistant, reporting to the Head of Executive Support.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in providing timely administrative support, prioritizing conflicting needs, and providing information that assists in the strategic planning, function, and decision-making process for the organization.
- In this role, you will dig deep into the prioritization of duties that will make the organization more efficient, effective, and amazing. If you’ve got patience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organization, this is the role for you!
About the Executives
- You will have the opportunity to work with incredibly intelligent, dynamic, and high-energy entrepreneurs.
- They are global leaders with multiple business interests across Africa, Europe, and the Middle East. Through working closely with them, you will learn first-hand about stakeholder management, high-stakes negotiation, data-driven decision making, and also financial, project, and people management.
- We are looking for a proactive Executive Assistant who will be responsible for providing high-quality executive and administrative support to the Executives to actualize the Company’s Strategic Objectives.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is an energetic professional, obsessed with organization, and should be able to work independently with little supervision. The role is based in Dubai.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with the Executives and executive team to manage the Executive calendar effectively. This includes working with key stakeholders to book appointments and communicate changes in a timely and courteous manner.
- Work closely with the Executive to keep him informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Keep the Executive updated on emerging issues that may affect the Executive’s agenda.
- Draft documents prepared under the direction of the Executive including letters, reports, presentations, etc.
- Identify issues of confidentiality, follow procedures and policies to ensure privacy and confidentiality. Determine, recommend and implement an appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Ensure timely and effective communication with stakeholders in order to identify and collate requirements properly.
- Prepare agendas for meetings in a timely manner.
- Record minutes accurately and distribute within the agreed timeframes.
- Ensure the timely booking of Partner’s flights and hotel arrangements, as well as for other members of management and external parties as directed.
- Undertake and assist in the completion of special projects as directed.
- Demonstrate well-developed communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with all key stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal and external parties in a professional manner that demonstrates the vision, mission, culture, and values of the company.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive’s office and other internal departments whilst maintaining credibility, trust, and support with senior management, and other members of staff.
What You will need for this position
- Minimum of 3 years of similar experience.
- Knowledge of local and international travel arrangements and management.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail, excellent task management, and superior analytical thinking.
- Helpful and personable attitude with evident desire to assist all employees to perform effectively.
- Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Humanities or related field of study.
- Relevant Postgraduate degree (MBA, MSC) is desirable.
- Experience with start-ups/tech companies is key.
- Excellent communication skills as this position require demonstrable ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently with good presentation skills in one-on-one settings or in larger groups.
- Willing to travel locally and internationally when needed.
- Available to work extended hours where needed.
KPI’s that will be measured after you start:
- Satisfaction rating with regards to communication, scheduling, and responsiveness.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our Head of Executive Support, and closely working with our Executive Team.
About the Team
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
- Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
- The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Deadline: 30th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
- Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.