Cannon Projects (CP) is an indigenous Engineering and Construction Management Company with over 10 years of work expertise. The company operates as a multi-faceted engineering firm with expertise in Engineering, Construction management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Chef
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Developing unique and cuisine-appropriate menus;
- Hiring, training and supervising kitchen staff;
- Assisting and directing kitchen staff in meal preparation, creation, plating and delivery;
- Identifying and introducing new culinary techniques;
- Collaborating with the Restaurant Manager to set item prices;
- Staying current on developing trends in the restaurant industry;
- Maintaining the kitchen and surrounding areas in conditions that meet the company standards and health code regulations;
- Monitoring inventory and purchasing supplies and food from approved vendors;
- Preparing meals and completing prep support as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of culinary education.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Ability to develop unique recipes;
- Current knowledge of trends in the restaurant industry;
- In-depth knowledge of federal, state and local food handling regulations;
- Comfortable training, directing and supervising kitchen staff;
- Exceptional leadership skills, including motivation and goal-setting;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Time management and organization.
- Advanced knowledge of food professional principles and practices.
- Proficient knowledge of human resources management.
- Expert knowledge of the restaurant or organization’s cuisine;
- Advanced culinary skills including food preparation, flavor pairings and other cooking best practices;
Deadline: 24th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.