Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security/disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue-chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator
Locations: Ikeja-Lagos, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the above-mentioned field.
- Effective Instructor in Coding and ICT for Primary school and Secondary School.
- Strong presentation delivery ability.
- Passionate about learning and teaching new applications/program.
- Excellent facilitator with the ability to motivate, direct, and train people and collaborate and interact with others effectively and productively.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a strong attention todetail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, conceptualizing and prioritizing objectives.
- Knowledge of Computer repairs, Electronic project design, Mechatronics and Robotics will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Block-based Programming such as scratch, App inventor MBlock, Text-based programming like Python, or Java or C++, HTML, CSS,
- Develop a specific computer science curriculum with various classes that could entail game programming, app programming, logic and critical thinking. Courses should be developmentally appropriate and engaging.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities to students in Grade one to Grade twelve
- Must have critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong technology skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral andwritten.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the instructional technology.
- Effectively manage the classroom by implementing discipline, time management, and organization consistent with school policy.
- Must be a resident of Abuja and Lagos.
Deadline: 20th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.