Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an Oil & Gas Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- B.Sc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Additional certification (e.g. ICAN) is a plus.
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.