An Agricultural Firm into poultry, fish farming, plantation, and Feedmill is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fish Processing Supervisor
Location: Orile – Lagos / Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Company would like to go into the processing and packaging of our catfish and is in need our an experienced quality control personnel to supervise the all process.
- Have a background and experience in Food Science, Fishery, Aquaculture and/or agriculturewith a minimum of 4 years experience in a Fish processing industries.
- Highly efficient at compiling and interpreting data and drawing conclusions.
- Ability to communicate at receiver’s level of understanding efficiently.
- Excellent data analysis and report making
- Strong organizational and leadership skill
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Office.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in the smoking and packaging of fish.
- Inspects fish at various stages of processing to determine if company standards are being met.
- Work hand in hand with the sales and marketing manager for the sales of the products.
Deadline: 10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.