Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value-added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Anambra and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the fleet to ensure good use and condition of all Trucks.
- Manage the drivers and complete their evaluations in a timely manner.
- Report to Management all and any defects, no matter how minor.
- Ensure that the vehicles are properly secured and fueled.
- Maintain regular communication with the team regarding vehicle needs and Conditions Supervise all maintenance on all vehicles.
- Transmit to the management of all information, reports, forms with regard to vehicles
- Maintain a maintenance schedule for all vehicles and communicate the schedule to management in a timely manner and ensure that the service and maintenance forms accompanying the vehicle sent for maintenance.
- Compile the weekly movement plan balancing the needs of each program and documenting the movement of each vehicle.
- Must be a Computer literate and ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook
- Experience in managing fleets of vehicles and equipment.
- Basic Automotive Mechanical Skills.
- Ability to manage drivers, operators and complete evaluations.
- A Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Transportation from a recognized university or college.
- At least 3 years to 5 years’ experience in supply chain or Transport Department.
N80,000 – N100,000 (Monthly).
Deadline: 31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.