Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group providing Investment Banking, Financial Advisory, Fund and Investment Management, and Foreign Exchange services to its clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- 3 – 4 years’ post-NYSC experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field or related work experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience working Google technologies; Firebase, Google Maps
- Knowledge of NodeJS isan advantage.
- An understanding of Rapid prototyping in UI development is an advantage.
- An understanding of CI/CD (DevOps) principles is required.
- Applicants must currently reside in Abuja or be willing to relocate to Abuja.
- Collaborate with other team members to design innovative software programs that improve and simplify the online user experience for customers across our various subsidiaries.
- Collaborate with the back-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Ensure increased client satisfaction, code reliability and developer productivity across software products while reducing development and maintenance cost
- Optimize new and existing programs for mobile use.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Other job functions as assigned by the Software Development Manager
Deadline: 21st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.