Astract9 is a full-service Digital Solutions company that has been crafting digital experiences through different mediums, from web and mobile websites/applications to Data management solutions, content creation, and everything in between.
For the past six years, we have worked with local and international brands such as Insight Redefini, RED Media Africa, Visa Inc., Credit Direct Limited, Lagos State Employment Trust Fund, Nigerian Postal Service, Ekiti State Government, TradeDepot, Grand Oak Limited, etc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Head of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of Astract9.
- You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated across our services [Software Development, Data Management, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design,Branding, Content Development, etc.]and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
- The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes and gaps. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
- The goal is to safeguard the efficiency of the company’s operations to ensure that we are providing the best services to our clients and working with an optimal team for long-term success.
- A Degree or Master’s Degree qualification
- Proven experience as Head of Operations / Team Leader or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry’s best practices
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. Computer programming, User Interface / Experiencedesign, Branding, Graphic Design, Animation, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, etc)
- Working knowledge of performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- The ability to write and articulate properly is a plus.
- Liaise with superiorto make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress
- Manage Client’s expectations and ensure that deliverables are met
- Coordinate teamfrom different departments such as Design, Technology development and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of the processesaccording to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Create business proposals and strategy documents for business prospects
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics
NGN150,000 – NGN200,000 / month.
Deadline: 21st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online