Pivotage Consulting Limited – Our client, an established Equipment Company based in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Heavy Equipment Mechanical Engineer
Ref No: EME/2157/BMDL
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Heavy Equipment Mechanical Engineer to assist with preventative maintenance and repairs of Diesel Equipment in the Construction and Mining industries.
- You will be required to travel and handle equipment such as;
- Earth Moving Equipment: Excavator, Loaders, Bull-Dozers Motor Graders, Wheeled Loader, Back-Hoe, Road-Rollers, Concrete Mixer, Paver, and Concrete Pumps.
- Construction Vehicles & Material Handling Equipment: Articulated Dump Trucks, Man Diesel, Water Tanker, Tipper, Mobile Crane, Fork-Lift, Bob Cat (Road Sweeper), Loader, Excavator for trenches and more.
- B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of experience with Diesel/Heavy Equipment repair in construction and Mining industries
- Strong attention to detail, clean, organized and good with paperwork
- Proficient with (Dos) Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong Analytical, Communication, Interpersonal, & Administrative Skills
- Strong client relationship management skill.
- Vast experience with Diesel Heavy Equipment repair and ability to use a tablet to run diagnostic tests and enter job information.
- Driver’s licence.
- Drawing up schedule for regular maintenance.
- Carry out electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical repairs as well as preventative maintenance
- Maintenance of Diesel engines, diagnosing problems with machinery breaks down and deciding the best way to repair them.
- Maintaining and managing stocks of supplies, parts and equipment
- Carry out shop paperwork
- Proficient with light and heavy equipment
- Establish maintenance procedures, policies and managing maintenance budget
- Keep record of maintenance and repair costs, incidents and procedures
- Follow all laid down safety standards
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Deadline: 26th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.