Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate that offers Wealth Management services, Stockbroking services, Registrar services, Trustee services and Investment Banking services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
About The Job
- We are a friendly organization that promises exciting work in an open, fun-loving, cooperative environment driven by knowledge, high performance and personal development
- We are looking to hire an experienced Internal Control Officer whose role would be to ensure effective and efficient execution of all transactions handled by the unit.
Summary of Functions
- To carry out an independent appraisal of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures, and standards by which our financial, physical and information resources are managed
- To ensure strict adherence to internal and external policies, controls and procedures and maintenance of quality service delivery within the company.
- 2 – 3 years experience with a similar position in the banking sector/financial services sector
- Professional qualification e.g., ACA, ACCA, ACIB, CISA or MBA will be an added advantage.
- A good first degree in any management science / social science-related discipline preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration & Economics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Internal Control Officer’ as the subject of the mail.