Phase 3 Telecom is an aerial fiber-optic network infrastructure provider, providing connectivity, network management, and data storage services to wholesale, enterprise, and retail customers across West Africa. The company was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Services Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Department: Corporate Administration
Reports to: Head, Corporate Administration
Supervises: Office Assistants
- The job holder will oversee general maintenance of the work environment at the Corporate Headquarter and Head Office Annex, coordinate purchase of materials/Office items, and manage the affairs of the front office.
General Office Environment:
- Handles repairs and maintenance of office buildings and other infrastructures.
- General Office Purchases:
- Engage with vendors on the purchase of all office-related items upon request from user department(s) e.g furniture, cartridges, and deliver same to user departments.
- Review contracts with suppliers/service providers to obtain the best price and value for the business.
- Process purchases, repairs, and maintenance requests for site locations.
- Management of all staff accommodation.
- Handle office and space allocation to effectively accommodate all staff.
- Oversee the supervision of cleaners and gardeners towards ensuring a clean and tidy work environment both at the Head office and Head- office annex.
- Handles payment for regulatory bills
- Conduct market surveys on product trends.
- Maintain relevant documentation for company assets
- Make claim entries with relevant documentation and follow through to ensure payment within a timeline
- Ensure compliance with all policy requirements
Front Office Functions:
- Create a welcoming ambiance ensuring visitors are comfortable and promptly attended to by relevant officers.
- Assign office assistants to escort visitors to relevant offices.
- Ensure general telephone inquiries are answered courteously and professionally; promptly directing enquiries and phone calls to appropriate personnel.
- Takes overall responsibility of renewal fees of utility services e.g PHCN, DSTV etc
- Responsible for Water supplies, Newspaper, Top Card reload e.t.c
- Manage contents of first aid boxes at the front office.
- Process rent payments for all Company occupied property.
- Maintain a clean and professional work environment.
- Ensure smooth running of operations at the front office working smartly to avoid overcrowding the front area.
- Maintain decorum at the front office at all times avoiding loud conversation and discussion of internal issues.
- Maintain a courteous cordiality with clients/suppliers and visitors to the Company.
- Maintain filing and record-keeping system for the CA department.
- Purchase stationery items and supply same to departments as needs arise.
- Management of Food vendors and general ambiance of the staff cafeteria.
- Conduct market surveys as well as update the master pricing template and vendor database.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactivity approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to consult with stakeholders
- Analytical skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
Deadline: 21st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.