Jotna Group is a leading beverage manufacturing and related packaging company which comprises of 3 operating companies, The La Casera Company Plc. (A Leading Beverage Manufacturing Company in Nigeria), Prima Corporation Limited (Largest manufacturers of Preforms & Closures in West Africa), Engee PET Manufacturing Nigeria Limited (Manufacturers of food-grade PET Resins with a world-class plant, located in Igbesa, Ogun State, Nigeria).
These subsidiaries are significant players and leaders in their respective sectors. Jotna Nigeria Limited is a shared service organization that provides strategic inputs and services to the 3 operating companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Application Support Specialist
Location: Alaba – Coker, Lagos
- The IT Application Support Specialist will be responsible for assessing appropriate IT applications to meet the specific Business needs, Should be able to help in translating the Business need into a design document and Drive the partner in implementing any new application in the Group.
- The Application Support Specialist will be responsible for daily health Checking and Maintenance and administration of all the IT applications in Jotna Group.
- The role is accountable to the Head, Information Technology in assisting to provide full IT support to the Group’s operations and ensure delivery of consistent quality IT products and services in the most cost-effective way.
- Evaluate, Design, Develop new software applications to meet the needs of user departments.
- Monitoring, Support, and Enhancement of existing IT Applications.
- Should have adequate knowledge on managing applications in Cloud.
- Develops, updates and maintains proprietary software to ensure the Company’s IT potential is realized.
- Should be able to analyze the comparative features of different applications and to select the solution that is the best fit for a business need.
- Should have prior knowledge of how to manage Applications on Cloud.
- Should be able to draw a data backup strategy for all business-critical applications for the organization.
- Ensure regular backups are undertaken and that an effective disaster recovery plan is in place to avert loss of data in major incidents.
- Should be able to manage all IT service partners from a delivery perspective.
- Should have adequate knowledge of Microsoft Products and Database.
- Should be able to drive end-to-end Application implementation project right from inception to post-go-live support.
- Should be accountable for daily monitoring and health check of Hardware, Operating System, Critical Network Device log, and Application to ensure availability and reliability of the application.
- Should ensure that the Services are received as per scope and SLA are adhered to.
- Ensures all internal and external data communication lines are functioning to maximum effectiveness.
- Should be aware of best Change Management Practice and will be responsible to implement the same.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree qualification.
Deasdline: 24th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online