Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior System Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Set up new staffs’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Troubleshoot server/client mail connectivity issues Customized and maintain enterprise web applications
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults, replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
Required Skills / Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or any related field of study
- At least 3years experience in I.T support, Window server administration, Exchange Server administration, and web development
- Windows server 2012/2016
- Exchange Server 2013/2016
- IIS/MySQL/PHP Stack Other Skills
- Problem-Solving and Administration. Network admins have two main jobs: Solving problems, and anticipating problems before they happen
- Security and Monitoring. Address and monitor security issues before they start.
- Account Access Management. Be familiar with account management applications and software.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update the list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
Qualification / Requirements
- B.Sc or HND.
- Candidates must have worked in construction or a facility management company.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a procurement officer.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Ability to procure locally and internationally.
- Location matters.
Deadline: 22nd May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.