The CVM Career Company, a career consulting company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Assist the group CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative and operational tasks.
- Support the CEO in their external commitments related to the group of companies.
- Prepare presentations, attend meetings and ensure that processes and systems are put in place to run the group efficiently.
- Communicate on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Conduct research on prospective projects to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the projects and ensure the projects are executed.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2 years experience providing support for upper-level management
- Excellent Project Management Skills is required
- Strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, skills.
- The successful candidate will work both remotely and on-site.
- Salary Budget is between N100,000 – N150,000 (commensurate with qualifications and experience).
Deadline: 16th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Executive Assistant” as the subject of the mail.