Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a frontline position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations.
Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and fright delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess HND, B.Sc. qualification
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience
- Must have worked as a Customer Service officer or Receptionist in a reputable organisation
- Must have excellent Customer Service Experience
- Must have Excellent Communication skill
- Must have very Good Computer knowledge and be Social media savvy
- Must be based around the Job location
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat, etc.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Handle dissatisfied customers politely and professionally.
- Track and follow-up on all customer request promptly.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Identify and implement new process plans to improve customer support service.
- Manage a large volume of customer calls in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service.
- Greet and address customers in a friendly and respectful way.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for developing a plan to achieve sales target
- Responsible for carrying out prospecting calls
- Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of the firm’s freight transportation services
- Maintain consistently positive interactions to nurture customer relationships
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow-through till resolution
- Represent the firm in negotiating and building a relationship with shippers and carriers
- Responsible for aiding successful pick-up and delivering, and over the road assistance while customers’ freight moves across America’s motorways
- Perform Cold-calling and work to build a book of businesses.
- Marketing and promoting the company and its products and services while making cold calls and close deals
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads and customers.
- Develop and implement a business development strategy in collaboration with Management to achieve sales online and offline
- Gather data by searching through various social media and web channels to gain information about target customers to create and pitch content for business development purposes.
- Reach set targets and exceed them by identifying and building ecosystem partnerships.
- Cultivate a strong social media presence to help increase and build the Company’s social media presence.
- Generate innovative ideas, trends, and insights to help build sustainable products and services while creating a competitive advantage for the Company.
- Manage relationship with new and existing customers
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Develop a marketing database, with contacts, emails, and social media.
- Provide accurate and detailed reports to management on weekly sales activities.
- First Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Management or Communications with a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience as a sales or marketing officer, business development, and/or digital marketing officer.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Logistics industry with ready contacts.
- Knowledge of online and offline advertising & digital marketing solutions
- Ability to optimize marketing campaigns using email and social media tools.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop standardized proposals, content, and pitch documents.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer-centric and able to handle complaints and disputes effectively.
- Team player with the ability to relate with colleagues and key contacts at all levels to develop compelling offers and drive growth.
- Persistent in completing what needs to get done and driving value-adding relationships.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Ability to formulate sales plan for the designated territory, region or specific client portfolios.
Job Title: Marketing Executive, Clearing and Freight Forwarding
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Ensure that Clearing and Forwarding function has its strong footing in the company by using the best methods to attract customers, maintain their needs in term of efficient delivery and rewarding services to improve revenue generation for the company.
- Prospect and identify clients to facilitate the development of the business.
- Design good implementable plans for clients business in line with company policy.
- Create and manage new account for new clients.
- Organize and manage the team in clearing, documentation and logistics for the smooth running of operations in the system.
- Prompt attention to all clients’ complaints within the stipulated time frame and with good feedback to management.
- Follow up with both operations and clearing staff to ensure that all documents are screened before capture and lodgment with customs to identify deviation (if any) and to inform clients immediately.
- Ensure that all financial request and transactions are well handled with dispatch and address seemingly delay with management.
- Ensure all facilities are in place for transporters and that all safety standards are met with other specific requirements from clients.
- Ensure weekly update of activities to both the Commercial Manager and Managing Director.
- Design clients meeting activities and take note for further follow up/actions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Shipping Management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in anorganization (Freight forwarding) mainly in the Trade, Pricing and Contract Management.
- Proven experience and vast knowledge in Freight Rate Structure under International trade.
- Familiarity with Service delivery in relation to the Freight Forwarding activity.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong teamwork spirit, hard-working and self-motivated.
- Logical mindset with a desire to solve challenges while giving attention to details.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with diverse environment and cultures.
- Good computer skill, familiar with MS-Office Suite (Outlook, Excel and Word).
Deadline: 3rd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Customer Service Representative Apapa’ as the subject of the email.