The Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF) is a not-for profit organization founded with the mission of improving the living conditions of Africans by implementing projects contributing to the reduction of poverty, empowerment of women, elimination of conflict, development of rural-communities, and promotion of self-reliance and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Doctor (Volunteer)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
- The Junior Doctor is a clinical unit/ call center representative responsible for interacting withpatients primarily via telephone by answering incoming calls from patients and performs arange of duties.
Responsibilities and Functions
- Answer inbound phone calls in a professional and courteous manner, taking appropriateaction on the account.
- Screen patients using the symptoms checker.
- Enter and update correct patient data into the computer data bases.
- Use computer system to respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to theirhistory, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Review and follow-up on patient accounts in a timely manner.
- Maintain call center standards for quality and productivity.
- Observe professional ethics in maintaining confidential information acquired concerningthe personal and financial status of patients.
- Comply with company policy and procedures and pertinent laws or regulations.
- Adhere to established workflow and documentation procedures.
- Ensures to escalate calls or challenges to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Always maintain a professional and positive attitude.
- Demonstrate respect for our patients and team members in every interaction.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment and medication.
- Performs other general administrative tasks as directed by the clinical lead and call centersupervisor.
Education & Experience
- Certified degree in Medicine (Essential)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience practicing as a primary care doctor.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combinationof education and experience in a medical receptionist/customer service role.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Speaks fluently in either of the following languages: Pidgin, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo.
- Exceptional phone handling skills: provides customer support in a positive, calm, andtimely manner.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply knowledge of office procedures and carry out tasks accordingly.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and flexible.
- Proficient in computer usage and application of technology.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Capable of practicing strong human relations skills, such as empathy for others.
- Must be able to work in a high call volume call center environment with both inboundand outbound calls.
- Leadership Skills.
- Ability to quickly learn.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team on assigned tasks as well as to acceptdirection on given assignments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus, and must be comfortable workingwith computer systems and multiple applications simultaneously.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
- Work is performed in a conducive environment of your choice.
- Physical demands of position: must be able to sit for long periods of time, must havemanual dexterity to work computer systems and keyboard.
Job Title: Program Coordinator (Clinical)
Employment Type: Full Time
- The responsibilities of the Program Coordinator (Clinical) is to manage and coordinate the people, process, product and innovation of the MedAssist Program.
- The candidate is to drive the entirety of the MedAssist initiative, handling it as business enterprise/profit venture, overseeing activities of all medical practitioners and doctors (Full time & Volunteers) on the MEDASSIST telemedicine program, while ensuring compassionate, effective and efficient delivery of high quality service to all stakeholders.
- Overall Coordination, supervision management of the MedAssist Program
- Build expansion plan, strategy and design for the MedAssist Initiative.
- Establish and manage daily activities of clinical team members and operations that support and implements the MedAssist Initiative.
- Seek funding strategies, new business opportunities and marketing initiatives, contact potential clients.
- Establish monthly deliverabes and work schedules with the call centre supervisor and the clinical team.
- Continuous work with management on the strategy and expansion of the MedAssist Program.
- Comprehensive understanding of the process workflow, scripts and standard operating procedure (SOP) and also ensure compliance by all medical practitioners as well as train them on it.
- Ensure clinical policies and procedures comply with current state and federal regulation and also create processes on how the team can be coordinated and the project executed successfully.
- Monitor inbound and outbound call and emails responses to assess agent’s demeanour, customer service performance, and conformity to training manuals and procedures.
- Regular review of script for the medical practitioners on the system in line with stipulated medical protocol as they emerge.
- In charge of recruitment and onboarding of new volunteers and clinical team members
- Responsible for the development and continuous training of the clinical team on the program.
- Monitor daily performance of clinical team members to ensure duties are completed accurately, efficiently and timely.
- Evaluate performance of clinical team members and conduct verbal and written performance evaluations at least weekly in the first month and discretionary moving forward.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Manage procurement, logistics, workflow management and propose solution to improve procedures
- Any other assigned task.
Skills / Qualifications
- Master’s in Healthcare Management, Medical Administration, Medical MBA or any related course.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a clinical program coordinator or similar position
- Proven business accumen, marketing and sales experience.
- Initiative and negotiation skills
- Good Administrative, planning and presentation skills
- I.T Savvy and ability to understand technology and work with different software
- Must be able consult in English and another language
- Experience in TeleMedicine/Call centre or customer care will be a plus
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills
- Fluency in a language.
Job Title: Legal Research Analyst, Admin Officer
- The Legal Research Analyst will play a key role in sourcing for relevant information from the public domain, gleaning valuable insights to aid business decisions, academic/professional research writing, and providing support to related administrative functions.
Responsibilities and Functions
- Perform a wide variety of research field work preparation tasks i.e, make detailed observations, enter data in Excel format, assist in analysing data and collect supporting documents or literature from the internet and other sources for interpreting results.
- Analyse internal processes and identify pot holes, area of improvement, conduct researches on industry trends, to aid management in making apt decisions and meeting organizations goals and objectives.
- Provide distinctive support to the CEO in Academic researching, report/research writing and other related activities.
- Provide legal advice and support for internal and external legal matters, activities and documents. Suit proof organization/CEO’s documents, ensuring they align with legal ethics and policies.
- Proper meeting minutes documentation, serve as middle man between external stakeholders and CEO, drafting of letters and preparation of reports/presentations.
- Collect and maintain information (data and reports) in a well-organized manner to support analyses and for further dissemination.
- Draft research reports and conduct relevant research of the organization’s projects.
- Provide support through research for grant sourcing processes.
- Develop and maintain relations with key stakeholders in order to build networks
- Assist in the process of building collaboration with other partner institutions, maintain and update contact lists of research partners,stakeholders, and consultants, keep confidentiality of files on projects.
- Contribute to the overall research process of preparing technical reports, summaries, protocols, as assigned by the management and/or Program staff.
- Provide logistical support to staff in planning and organizing conferences, workshops and meetings and participate in relevant meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the organisation and assist in daily operational functions
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Market Research, Business Administration or any other related course
- Minimum of 2 years experience Post NYSC in Legal Research Analysis
- Experience in applied research, data management/analytics will be an advantage
- Strong legal background in organisational law and the legal system generally.
- Rapt attention to detail, ability to take initiatives, communicate effectively both orally and written and posses strong organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with people with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to perform a variety of conceptual analyses required for the formulation, administration and evaluation of projects.
- Promote and demonstrate ethical values
Deadline: 26th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.