At Metro Medicare, our expert staff is on hand to give you advice and support with all your health and beauty needs. We aim to be your first choice in healthcare and beauty by helping people look and feel their best.
Metro Medicare delivers value by offering different products, services and the very best in patient care for different customer needs – from our fully stocked supermarket, pharmacy to our makeup studio that will bring out the most confident and beautiful version of yourself. We stock some of the best health and beauty brands in the market. We do our due diligence when sourcing our products and only work with reputable suppliers.
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Time: 8am – 4pm & 4pm – 11pm
- We are delighted to be able to offer an opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated Pharmacist to join our small team of pharmacists and other professionals.
- As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice on prescription and medication use.
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
- Ensuring medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Supervising the work of less experienced and less qualified staff.
- Keeping up to date with, and contributing to, research and development.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all records for controlled substances and removal of outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Proactively review all patients/customer needs, ensuring that they are provided world-class customer service throughout.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, and removing outdated drugs.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Must have a current license
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a community pharmacist
Required competency and skillset:
- Credibility, professionalism, and confidence to implement best practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Time: 8am-4pm & 4pm-11pm
- We are looking for a Nurse to provide primary nursing services.
- Duties include patient health assessment, creating strategies to improve or manage a patient’s health.
- Performing physical exams.
- Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
- Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
- Diagnosing health issues.
- Wound care (change of dressing and bandages, removal of stitches or staples)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Administering medicine and other treatments.
- Candidate must Bachelor’s degree
- Must be a registered nurse
- Minimum 1-year experience in Community Pharmacy
Required Skill Set:
- Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online