Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Credit Analyst
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Determine the credit worthiness of people or companies applying for loans.
- Completing loan application forms and submit for approval
- Use credit-scoring systems for small credit amounts (such as small unsecured personal loans)
- Keep knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues)
- Help to enhance the quality of credit applications
- Gather information about clients
- Read financial briefings
- Assess, Analyse and interpreting complicated financial information
- Undertake risk analysis by developing statistical models
- Conduct an onsite survey of prospective client premises
- Keep company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits
- Make recommendations about procedural/policy changes.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years experience.
Deadline: 12th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qulified candidates will be contacted.