At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market.
Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Finance Associate
Location: Ikorodu – Shagamu Rd, Ogijo, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Process invoices
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- HND / BSc in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Finance person or similar role
- Good knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Salary: N60,000 – N80,000 monthly
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online